Thursday, March 27, 2008

FIRST TRIP TO THE E.R.

Yep...You heard that right...we landed ourselves in the E.R. tonight..and yes you guessed it right...it was my little man, Kaden...
Here's the scoop! The girls had swimming lessons at the K-State Natatorium tonight and decided to lead by example and climb all over the bleachers...you know what I am talking about (for those of you that have also allowed your kids to do this!) Kade decided to climb and I stood along side of him and "of course" told him to "COME DOWN", did he listen.."NO"...he decided to run on the top bleacher the other way and lost his footing and literally fell to the ground. I was beside myself...of course. Thanks goodness a really nice Orthopedic Doc was insight and gave me some insight. He actually said he is lucky and go home with ice and Tylenol. Did I listen..."NO", I called Pediatrics and they told me to go to the E.R. So with all that said, I am monitoring my little guy tonight with a follow up visit tomorrow.
PRAYERS ARE WELCOMED!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Steph!!! How are you doing??? I hope Kaden is doing OK! Keep me posted!
Jen

Kelsie said...

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We have been there with Logan, except we were in Keystone!! Kels

Unknown said...

I am so impressed (jealous) that this is your first trip! Roe was just climbing on those stinkin bleachers on Monday, I hate those things, I am glad your little man is ok!