Sunday, April 20, 2008

Saturday Morning...Off to KSU Open House

All I can say is the KSU open house ROCKS!! There is something for everyone. My kids enjoyed going through the Union, and then a quick stop at Calvin Hall (of course) to visit Steph's professor's, and then on to Vet Med to see the animals.
*****NOTE the interview with KMAN radio..Kiersten was actually on the Radio, Monday morning April 21st******

" Hello" Mom and Dad...we need our time with Willie too!!

Just a quick interview with KMAN

Golf at Calvin with Dr. Niehoff!

"Bunny Visit at Vet Med"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay Steph, love the blog, but you know I can't do two things at once, its kind of like running on a treadmill and watching tv, listening to music and reading blogs is too much for me, I will deal, I suppose cause it does make me want to get up and start gettin my groove on.