Friday, May 16, 2008
Graduation...Finally
After 6 years of studying, presentations,and stressing...Steph can finally say she is DONE with her M.B.A.-Yippee! This graduation day has been very long awaited by my family who have stood by me the entire time with only the greatest of support. So thank you to my dearest fans, Kiersten, Karli, Kaden, but most of all Scott. Steph could not have even tried to achieve this dream if it were not for him. So thank you dear husband for your patience, understanding, and your self-lessness-----I know I could be pretty uptight at times. And thank you to all my dear friends who have endeared my complaining and negativity about school for the past umpteen years--I love you guys!!! Okay I am starting to sound sappy....Below are some pics of the BIG DAY!!!! Glad its behind me.........time to celebrate!!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratualations Steph!! I can imagine how relieved everyone is - especially you! Wishing I was there :(
Congratulations! How do you do it...you've already blogged it! You're a mad woman! You go girl!:)
Congratulations!!! I remember when you started out on this journey to complete your MBA, it seems like just yesterday - I can't believe it's been 6 years - that makes me feel old. I know how relieved you are, I'm proud of you! Best of luck with whatever you decide to do with it.
CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!
Post a Comment