Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our newest addition!!!!

After all the tragedy last week with tornadoes, lightening and fire, we just decided last night...what the "hey" lets get a dog. This is a HUGE decision for us and we hope we made the right one. The name for our sweet little Yorkie Poo is still yet to be determined...but I am hoping my kids will go for "TOTO"!!!




3 comments:

The Coon's said...

awe....love the little pup, so cute! I'm sure the kids will Love it so much!!! Good choice.

Kelsie said...

What a doll. Can't wait to see the little addition, and to find out the name.

B's Buzz said...

Hey there! Cute little guy, hope he doesn't poop everywhere! Just kidding! Heard your knee is better--I'm so glad. Was worried about you. Let me know when you plan on running again. My running is pretty nonexsistant right now; work is super busy.