Many friends and neighbors have been affected by this awful tornado that swept through our neighborhood last night. Our prayers and thoughts are with them as we continue with the clean up effort. These pictures do not even show half of the devastation that has occur ed here! Please pray for these families in Miller Ranch and they struggle to figure out their next steps. "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME" PHIL 4:13
Just in....This was an F4 tornado with 200 MPH winds..about as bad as it gets!!!
Hey Steph. This is Emily- your really old babysitter. I am so happy to have found your blog and to see that, considering the circumstances, you all are alright. Yesterday at work Nik received photographs of Miller Ranch and forwarded them to me. I couldn't stop worrying about you guys all day as I kept looking through the photos trying to figure out where they were taken in the area. Did you get any damage to your home? Manhattan is certainly in our thoughts and prayers- we pray that all of your friends may find peace in this difficult time and be guided to what they should do next.
1 comment:
Hey Steph. This is Emily- your really old babysitter. I am so happy to have found your blog and to see that, considering the circumstances, you all are alright.
Yesterday at work Nik received photographs of Miller Ranch and forwarded them to me. I couldn't stop worrying about you guys all day as I kept looking through the photos trying to figure out where they were taken in the area. Did you get any damage to your home?
Manhattan is certainly in our thoughts and prayers- we pray that all of your friends may find peace in this difficult time and be guided to what they should do next.
Post a Comment