After rehearsing for 2 weeks, my girls' BIG debut for "Make Believe Theater" was Friday night. They were presenting "If you give a Mouse a Cookie". Everything was set to go until.....The Gillam Family decided to come down with the stomach flu (Yeah that's right for all of my friends who went to Vegas...while you were out having fun we were all puking our guts out). Anyway my daughters were not feeling up to performing, but 15 minutes before the show, Kiersten says,..."Mom I have to go or I will let down my team". I thought, "You've got to be kidding me". I caved and let her, (so any of you Moms who have sick kids..you can whole heartily blame me!) Her performance took 17 minutes and was great. She is really glad she did it. Karli however, did not make her big debut...there's always next year!
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Manhattan Parks and Recs Present........
IF YOU GIVE A MOUSE A COOKIE
After rehearsing for 2 weeks, my girls' BIG debut for "Make Believe Theater" was Friday night. They were presenting "If you give a Mouse a Cookie". Everything was set to go until.....The Gillam Family decided to come down with the stomach flu (Yeah that's right for all of my friends who went to Vegas...while you were out having fun we were all puking our guts out). Anyway my daughters were not feeling up to performing, but 15 minutes before the show, Kiersten says,..."Mom I have to go or I will let down my team". I thought, "You've got to be kidding me". I caved and let her, (so any of you Moms who have sick kids..you can whole heartily blame me!) Her performance took 17 minutes and was great. She is really glad she did it. Karli however, did not make her big debut...there's always next year!


After rehearsing for 2 weeks, my girls' BIG debut for "Make Believe Theater" was Friday night. They were presenting "If you give a Mouse a Cookie". Everything was set to go until.....The Gillam Family decided to come down with the stomach flu (Yeah that's right for all of my friends who went to Vegas...while you were out having fun we were all puking our guts out). Anyway my daughters were not feeling up to performing, but 15 minutes before the show, Kiersten says,..."Mom I have to go or I will let down my team". I thought, "You've got to be kidding me". I caved and let her, (so any of you Moms who have sick kids..you can whole heartily blame me!) Her performance took 17 minutes and was great. She is really glad she did it. Karli however, did not make her big debut...there's always next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment