So, I finally finished Kade's room last week (okay Jess M. helped me a bit), but check this out....the same day the "I'm ALL BOY" picture went up Kade's drags out Karli's ballet clothes and say's he is "putting on ballet clothes.." I was like WHAT!!! Please tell me this phase does not last...if its not my high heels, its the dresses, etc. SERIOUSLY!!!

4 comments:
So cute! ;)
That is too funny! I think all little boys do it. When Ashton was Kade's age he used to pull on Kristen's skirts and sit down on the floor, smooth them out around him, and admire himself. He still likes to wear her leotards :) When DO they outgrow that?
I took Xander took PAT playgroup when he was 2-3 and he went straight for the dresses every time, better experiment when your 3
than 30, go for it Kademan!
I took Xander took PAT playgroup when he was 2-3 and he went straight for the dresses every time, better experiment when your 3
than 30, go for it Kademan!
Post a Comment