Monday, October 13, 2008

Reflections of my Uncle.......

My Uncle's funeral was so awesome this weekend. Most of you are probably like "WHAT is she talking about!" It was a true celebration and reminder of a life lived to the fullest. It was also a reminder of why we are here on earth for this very short time! God has given us this time on earth, but our ultimate reward is so much more. My hope is that everyone can find that treasure within their clay pot, which is just a vessel and nothing more.
As I reflect on my Uncle's life of 57 years, and his bride of 25 years, and his sweet daughter of 18 years. I am reminded of how little time we have here on earth...and I am not about to waste it. It's time to focus on the PRIZE...I know my uncle is glad he did!

As I looked death right in the eye, it is amazing to me that there are still unbelievers!!!!!!! If one doesn't believe than why are we here?????

No comments: