Friday, January 16, 2009

Fire Tourches our Apartment Buildings last night!




A fire started in one of our top floor apartment buildings last night. Luckily no tenants were hurt, but MANY were distraught and without their belongings. The red cross and fire department were up(and Scott too!) all night helping extinguish this brutal fire. You can read about the excitement in our local paper tonight.
A lesson to be learned.....no one had renters insurance! SO please all you "renters" get SMART and get some insurance!
















4 comments:

Sharyl said...

Oh Steph. What a mess. My Scott had heard about it and told me. Good luck with the clean up.

Kelsie said...

Oh my...do they know what started it?

Michele said...

How terrible! So sorry...

The Coon's said...

Steph - I had no idea! I'm so out of the loop these days, I can't believe I haven't heard or said anything to you! you must think I'm a terrible friend! aghh. Well, I hope things are better, I'll have to give ya a call and catch up soon!