Kade had surgery this morning to remove an inclusive cyst just under his arm pit. His mother was a basket case (of course), but we had a GREAT team...our surgeon went to our church, I got to pick my favorite anesthetist, and the staff and nurses were awesome.So with that said we arrived at the surgical center at 6:30am this morning, and after a few tears (shed only by Mom), Kade was done in 15 minutes. He was a little out of it right after waking up, but within 30 minutes, he was eating, drinking, and climbing right out of his hospital gown. He needed zero meds, and no Tylenol throughout the day. I have to admit my kid is a STUD. He sailed right through this...my only hope is........there is no more to come :-)!
1 comment:
Yea...I have been thinking about you and this...coming up! I'm so glad everything went great! Glad it's over and done with and no more worries!!!
Post a Comment