Monday, October 18, 2010

Waddell and Reed Marathon Relay Oct. 2010

Another great relay with my girlz!!!! Team Mercy took 1st place in the corporate female division, and 2nd place for female relay teams overall. Not to bad for only being 13 days out from our last marathon, Aimee having to run 2 legs, and 2 injuries. Overall time was 3:31 (a 2 minute PR from last year). We are just excited to pick up the $250 prize money-Yippee








I ended up running the 4th leg of the relay which was 6.9 miles. I finished this leg in 51.33 which was 7.28/mph pace. Overall I was just so proud of my team. What a strong bunch of woman. And I have to give kuddos to Angela Proctor, who ran her 2nd marathon in 3:42 (seriously-totally amazing girl!) as well as Ashley Gibbs who PR'd her half with a 1:49-Way to GO!

No comments: