
We are proud to introduce the newest member of the Gillam Family.....Kiersten's hedgehog, Izzy! Yes you heard this right, I decided I just did not have enough on my plate, and allowed my daughter to get an exotic rodent with quills.
Kiersten first got interested in hedgehogs when Wide Horizons came and visited her school. They explained some very interesting facts about hedgehogs, and even let the kids know they could be fine pets. This started her research into these "cute, cuddly, prickly, pets". Kiersten spent many hours looking up hedhehog care, until one day I told her I would look into it for her. A friend told us about a breeder (yes, people actually breed these animals for sale), so that was it...we found our cuddly new baby online, and ventured down to Iola Kansas to pick up our rodent. Kiersten did save up $150 of her very own money to purchase this pet-so I was ecstatic.
1 comment:
$150???!!! Oh my! The Wide Horizons teacher would be proud :)
Post a Comment