Sunday, January 01, 2012

"Running" Christmas Party


Every year for the past 5 years, I have had my running partners over for a small "gift exchange". The gifts get better and better each year as our running group grows. I was a slacker this year, and did not take a lot of pics, but below, are a few that were captured.

I do want to put a shout out there to all my girls....Aimee, Juls, Ang C., Ang, P, Bob, Kim, Dedra, Shay, Ashley, Ang T. Kitra, Deb, Marti, and Tanna........I am a better person because of each and every one of you. Running is so individual, yet all of you have impacted my life in so many ways.....thanks for the encouragement, the confidence, and the amazing memories we have made! Catch you on the road!



1 comment:

Kit said...

It was fun. Thanks for hosting (and your house looked amazing with your Christmas decor).