Ever since Stephanie Vest was diagnosed with an incurable cancer this past August, I have been following her faithful blog postings by her husband. She was an inspiration to hundreds, and continued to pull at my heartstrings since her passing this past December. She was a sassy girl, who was full of life, a dedicated mother of 3, and she loved her PINK laundry room! So I decided to give her tribute, and paint my laundry room hot pink.
I truly loved every transformation moment, and now that it is near completion...WOW, can I just tell you I LOVE spending time in there...every load of laundry is seriously a reminder of my precious family, and how lucky I am to be a MOMMY of 3 wonderful kiddos and here on this precious Earth (for a short time), to enjoy them. What an awesome gift!
Thanks Stephanie Vest.
http://www.stephanievest.com
3 comments:
that looks awesome, you think you can paint cement walls hot pink?
Quite some time ago I found Stephanie Vest's link on your blog. I too followed her as she battled cancer. I cried at my desk the day I clicked on the website to find that she passed away. I didn't know her but I don't think one needs to know her to understand what a great person mother and wife she was. I actually contemplated painting my laundry room pink to remind me of my blessings. Your laundry room looks FANTASTIC!!!! Let me know when you have some spare time you can come and work on my laundry room. ha. It looks great, very inspiring.
How cute is that??? Is your laundry room seriously always that clean or was the for the benefit of the pics??
Post a Comment